1701 East South Boulevard, Suite 150 (just west of Dequindre)
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
As COVID-19 continues to spread across the country and the world, we all must remain vigilant. The changes we have had to make to routines and daily life are extremely hard, but these changes are even more important now and in the future. We must stop the spread of this new and dangerous virus. The more steps you and your family can take to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the safer you will be.
Three Important Ways to Slow the Spread
How to Protect Yourself When Going Out
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect others.
- Choose a mask with two or more layers of washable, breathable fabric that fits snugly against the sides of your face.
- Stay 6 feet apart and avoid crowds.
- The more people you are in contact with, the more likely you are to be exposed to COVID-19.
- Avoid indoor spaces as much as possible, particularly ones that aren’t well ventilated.
- You may find it harder to stay 6 feet apart in indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands often.
- Use soap and water for 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place or hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Care Network/BCN Advatage
GM Connected Care (through Henry Ford Health System)
Health Plus (MI CHILD)
Humana Choice (PPO and Medicare)
Medicare Plus Blue
- PPO/HMO/POS & Medicare
UMR Beaumont Insurance
The 19th Annual GERD Awareness Week is November 22-28, 2020. Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, is a very common disorder. Each year around the week of Thanksgiving, IFFGD encourages people experiencing the symptoms, which may be GERD-related, to consult their physicians and to contact us to receive information and support regarding the condition.